Archives of Our Lives

{a narrow and broad look into the lives of people I love}

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm a Glutton for Deprivation

I'm sleep deprived right now. Being sleep deprived really is the best kind of deprivation--much better than carne asada burrito deprived or heavy summer rain deprived or even fat baby nephew deprived...

Does it mean that he's iron-deprived if he enjoys chomping on blankets?

But anyway, if I have to be deprived of something, I definitely choose sleep, because the funniest things happen to me when I'm running low on zees. For example...

Couches totally collapse...


Previously sane (well, moderately sane) people turn into pirates...


...the pirateage continues...



...and people get eaten by giant reptiles at the Phoenix Zoo...


So do yourself a favour and lose some sleep this summer. You'll thank me for the advice after the pictures have been taken.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millie,

Oh dear. Why are you so sleep-deprived? I hope you're having fun with Mom and Dad. I wish I were there with you all.

July 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. nothing that funny happens to me when i'm sleep deprived.

July 29, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Haha! I love when you get too tired! I hope that next time I see you, you're giddy life that! (but not the kind of sleep deprived that makes you grumpy...) :o)

July 29, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Camille I love this post because I so agree with it! My funniest moments have been while I am sleep deprived. And also I was talking with a friend the other day and we agreed that while school is in session sleep is needed, but summer is not fulfilled to its fullest until one is sleep deprived all the fun that has gone on. Good Post!

July 30, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home