Archives of Our Lives

{a narrow and broad look into the lives of people I love}

Friday, July 27, 2007

Nebraska Rhymes With Alaska


I have been positively itching to post on my blog since this road trip started over a week ago. For those of you who don't know, last Thursday I started out on a eight-state road trip with my fiance, Kyle. We departed from Alberta, Canada, and went through North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, and ended in southern Texas, on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico (for a week-long family reunion). It has been fabulous, to say the very least, and I have lots of great stories to tell. Unfortunately, I do not have tons of time with the internet here, so I will just post one picture and leave you with this little gem: Kyle and I decided--during the many hours of miles we've been together--that Nebraska does, in fact, rhyme with Alaska. And here is a photo to prove it. (Just kidding, the photo doesn't really prove anything, but we were in Nebraska when we took it...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm not going to lie... I LOVE words that rhyme, and those two are classic! I am so glad that you updated your blog-it had been far too long :o)

July 27, 2007 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home